Walter Joyce Walter Joyce

dude this is deep!! some reptilian NWO level sh*t!! great work. and thanks for using my music...wait wtf, this flash was made in 2007, but I recorded the track in 2011!! nonetheless, great flash lmao

Obama is A black Obama is A black

Not bad, I was expecting more racial humor. Obama is a Reptilian tho

TidBits 2 Photosynthesis TidBits 2 Photosynthesis

Great animation! Humorous, accurate, and concise enough for a middle school audience. Some nitpicking though which may not necessary for a middle school level but for clarification purposes all the same...you drew a sugar molecule as a hydrocarbon, when a sugar is comprised of oxygen as well (with the formula of CxH2xOx typically C6H12O6/glucose). you also drew water as a chain of hydrogen atoms. Technically and typically, the carbon dioxide doesn't split- the oxygen from water molecules bind and is then released by the plants as atmospheric O2. This was experimentally uncovered by Sam Ruben using oxygen isotopes as a tracer. At 1:00, I would include H20 going up into the plant and perhaps somewhere include the general equation for photosynthesis: CO2 + H2O => (catalyzed by energy from light) CHO + O2. great work overall.

normchipmunkIII responds:

The next time I cover something chemistry related, would you like to fact-check the script? I can cred it you.

Insert Coin Insert Coin

Great game! I feel like eating a matzah ball

Foreskin Fusion Foreskin Fusion

#stoam

Pizzamakesgames responds:

STOAMKEE

Microbe Battle Microbe Battle

oh cool!! a microbiology game. funny models and animations, the death sound FX are hilarious...

given the sound and structures at the bottom, the "peanut butter background" is ciliated intestinal tissue, I take it?

VicariousE Podcast #1 (raw) VicariousE Podcast #1 (raw)

very informational! I don't really have anything useful to add/comment on. just some peanut riff-raff. anyway, what the hell is a teacher doing asking a 6 year old who they are gong to vote for. who the f*ck are rutherford b hayes and woodrow wilson? I must say, U.S. history always bored that hell amount of me lol. hey why isn't lewinsky voting for hilary? well, the last Clinton left a bad taste in her mouth. what were you implying about Obama? Agreed, that's why political correctness is bad (and fascist). lol'd @ the tobacco break. peace out

VicariousE responds:

At the time (1979) it seemed weird, but a lot of recently graduated college kids were teaching us then. It was just to show up another fellow teacher was all that was. The banks used to have a program where your student loan rate would be reduced and paid off sooner, if a recent grad did overseas non-profit work or http://usaid.gov/, or if they became teachers for a set amount of years. Wages would be heavily garnished to pay off the loan, but it had the best interest rate going. Oh, and I found this lol http://election.scholastic.com/vote/

Guess I was implying Obama is nothing more than an establishment repressed communist agitator and SJW. The fact is, whoever runs this country, the people will have to be beholden to whoever funded his/her election campaign.

Thanks for listening, though I think the 5 star rating is a bit much for such a seat-of-the-pants single-take *cough!

Talking Real - Questions (S1E5) Talking Real - Questions (S1E5)

This review is going to mirror the sentiments that I left on your blog post regarding the same subject.

The first step, is to stop victimizing yourself. Sure, you may have a clinically diagnosed mental illness. Sure, it may be harder for you to blend into what society unfounded deems as normal. But there are plenty of people with mental illnesses with jobs, and plenty of people that are supposedly mentally well that cannot find jobs. Look at reality. The world is vastly overpopulated. There is a myriad of people in each city that have more experience, better skills, college degrees, etc. than you do. An employer is going to find the person that makes the most sense to them, or they could be out of a job themselves. The issue here probably isn't discrimination, but has more to do with adhering to a specious capitalist notion.

Which leads to my second point. Do not worry about success, as success is largely dependent on circumstances. You cannot control your circumstances, or your environment. But worry about your value as a human being. Being a willing worker, that continues to send out resumes and applying for jobs, shows a work ethic and persistence, is indicative of a good personal value on its own. Continue to work on self-betterment; music/artistic pursuits is one outlet to do such. You could also try taking classes at a community college, both for academic and social benefit. The classes may be paid for you by the school if they know of your financial situation; it's worth a shot. Next dig deeper into your perceived problems- what exactly did you do at your past jobs to feel you screwed up? why did this happen? what specifically could you have done to rectify the situation? Then lastly, recognize that your ability to see your own faults and admit that you have made a mistake, is another good value that you have. Many people will try to hide or ignore their mistakes, and shy away from criticism, ultimately never improving.

Victimization means you are in danger of following a self-fulfilling prophesy- that you describe here as being worthless (wrong) and unable to work (wrong). If you believe this, then obviously you are going to be depressed and have a low-self esteem. I truly believe that the first step to finding inner peace is to stop assuming the role as a perpetual victim even if there is some degree of truth behind the idea.

I gave several reasons above as to why you are valuable to society...
You also are able to carry out a conversation, provide assistance to other people.
You are a nice individual, appreciative of people giving you feedback.
You are intelligent.

And importantly, you may have social hindrances, but by no means are you disabled.

But yet you still cannot find a job, which isn't your fault. Financial security in this world still remains a necessity.

Explain to your parents that you have put out several resumes, and will continue to job hunt.
There are innumerable people in the United States that are in your predicament, but they still need to put food on the table. Food cost money. Getting unemployment/welfare is one way to receive the funds in order to not starve. If your situation comes down to this, explain to your parents that you are going to request temporary unemployment compensation to partially relieve your/their financial burden, and that disability is simply just a title. I wouldn't bring up the point that you feel you are getting discriminated against. Your parents may see this as you wallowing in self-pity. What they should see is that you are trying to find a job, and have just encountered unlucky circumstances that are out of your control. Absolutely no shame in that.

You can follow all the information/reviews/comments/well-wishes people send you're way...and it still won't guarantee the answer to your questions. We live in a f*cked up world where sh*t happens. At the end of the day, people can give you advice on how to find yourself, peace, and happiness, but it is the most complex search that you will go through in life, a quest that only you can figure out yourself.

RealFaction responds:

True. I just gotta roll with the punches. I'm probably just going to go on disability as many recommended. It would give me freedom and money. Thanks for the kind words. My mom doesn't seem to understand due to being from 2 generations before me. She won't fully understand but many smart people I know have recommended this and I know people who do well on disability. You're absolutely right. Thanks.

I feel like the reason I have been in this mindset is because I'm caring and thankful for lal my parents have done and I put this weight on myself to pay them back and try to make myself something to show it wasn't a waste. But I need to find happiness with myself, in what I do. Thanks.

Empire of Sand Empire of Sand

>that moment when me and Salim raise the oil prices again

PuffballsUnited responds:

lol

Picnic Picnic

very good pixel work, great depth perception, great use of shades of blue, the people are drawn nicely and the trees mesh seamlessly into the sky. Personally I would have liked the moon to be smaller to make the environment feel more spacious.

TheOverGhoul responds:

Thanks!
Yeah, i don't really like the moon that much and i think you're right now that you mention it, personally, i feel like it lacks texture (Or whatever the word was) and it seems a bit less... moon-y, feels more like a blue ball floating in the sky to me.

Flies with That Flies with That

hehe...I've gotten this asked before when I placed my order at fast food joints in Eastern Asia

DBuck-Eye responds:

Were the servers also visibly nervous?

domo arigato, mr roboto domo arigato, mr roboto

Bonsoir, Elliot

really diggin the color tones on this one. the lo-fi pixellation techniques coincide with that of the Genesis era, incidentally the same font used on the show and Sega.