Walter Joyce Walter Joyce

dude this is deep!! some reptilian NWO level sh*t!! great work. and thanks for using my music...wait wtf, this flash was made in 2007, but I recorded the track in 2011!! nonetheless, great flash lmao

Masquatto responds:

I had to change the audio because I was previously using Miles Davis "So What" for the end song, and NG recently cracked down on copyright music. I liked yours as a replacement--had similar vibes I think. So I opened up the 10-year-old Flash file and made the adjustments! Thanks for the song and the review!

Obama is A black Obama is A black

Not bad, I was expecting more racial humor. Obama is a Reptilian tho

TidBits 2 Photosynthesis TidBits 2 Photosynthesis

Great animation! Humorous, accurate, and concise enough for a middle school audience. Some nitpicking though which may not necessary for a middle school level but for clarification purposes all the same...you drew a sugar molecule as a hydrocarbon, when a sugar is comprised of oxygen as well (with the formula of CxH2xOx typically C6H12O6/glucose). you also drew water as a chain of hydrogen atoms. Technically and typically, the carbon dioxide doesn't split- the oxygen from water molecules bind and is then released by the plants as atmospheric O2. This was experimentally uncovered by Sam Ruben using oxygen isotopes as a tracer. At 1:00, I would include H20 going up into the plant and perhaps somewhere include the general equation for photosynthesis: CO2 + H2O => (catalyzed by energy from light) CHO + O2. great work overall.

normchipmunkIII responds:

The next time I cover something chemistry related, would you like to fact-check the script? I can cred it you.

Rogue Fable II Rogue Fable II

wow!! i spent an unholy amount of hours on this game before I finally beat it with all characters. it's my second favorite rouge-like on NewGrounds with the first being Red Rogue. I give it a 9/10 because there's a lack of a storyline, and the music/sound and artwork is fitting but nothing innovative. that aside, a myriad of items, attacks, enemies, stats, and fun generated levels to keep you interested through each playthrough. here's my strategy that works for all characters: collect items and gather as much XP as you can during levels 1-12, afterwards, make a run for the exits. when possible, enchant your main weapon, scrolls are the most valuable item that you can acquire and spend your XP on the poison cloud and/or thunder clap, life spike, fire ball or lighting bolt or piercing dart, power strike, and rage before other skills.

Mathsweeper Mathsweeper

friggin' sweet...especially the negative number mode

Insert Coin Insert Coin

Great game! I feel like eating a matzah ball

g o o d t h i n g g o o d t h i n g

ok...sonic is p. good anime but is it better than cory in the house??

midimachine responds:

これは良いこと!

The Anticipated The Anticipated

damn, so this is real. it's like one of the closing moments in a 90s action flick featuring Nic Cage. The good guys finally gain the upper-hand. Nic Cage fights for control over the plane, packed with explosives and heading for a densely populated area. he's able to pilot the plane into a lake, where the water is able to mask the explosion. 2:30- everyone's safe...2:45 a disheveled Nic Cage emerges from the rubble...2:58 Nic Cage makes some silly remark and cut to credits behind a blazing sunset. P.S. this is a condensed version of many 90s action movies featuring Nic Cage

looping works for me- outstanding composition that starts with a nice melodic motif and builds upon it with other instruments, great chord lines and catchy, engaging ideas throughout. the synth solo at 1:07 is b0ss- reminds me of dimrain47's melodic riffing, minus the 300 BPM 16 notes

RealFaction responds:

Haha thanks! :) That means a lot!

VicariousE Podcast #1 (raw) VicariousE Podcast #1 (raw)

very informational! I don't really have anything useful to add/comment on. just some peanut riff-raff. anyway, what the hell is a teacher doing asking a 6 year old who they are gong to vote for. who the f*ck are rutherford b hayes and woodrow wilson? I must say, U.S. history always bored that hell amount of me lol. hey why isn't lewinsky voting for hilary? well, the last Clinton left a bad taste in her mouth. what were you implying about Obama? Agreed, that's why political correctness is bad (and fascist). lol'd @ the tobacco break. peace out

VicariousE responds:

At the time (1979) it seemed weird, but a lot of recently graduated college kids were teaching us then. It was just to show up another fellow teacher was all that was. The banks used to have a program where your student loan rate would be reduced and paid off sooner, if a recent grad did overseas non-profit work or http://usaid.gov/, or if they became teachers for a set amount of years. Wages would be heavily garnished to pay off the loan, but it had the best interest rate going. Oh, and I found this lol http://election.scholastic.com/vote/

Guess I was implying Obama is nothing more than an establishment repressed communist agitator and SJW. The fact is, whoever runs this country, the people will have to be beholden to whoever funded his/her election campaign.

Thanks for listening, though I think the 5 star rating is a bit much for such a seat-of-the-pants single-take *cough!

Picnic Picnic

very good pixel work, great depth perception, great use of shades of blue, the people are drawn nicely and the trees mesh seamlessly into the sky. Personally I would have liked the moon to be smaller to make the environment feel more spacious.

TheOverGhoul responds:

Thanks!
Yeah, i don't really like the moon that much and i think you're right now that you mention it, personally, i feel like it lacks texture (Or whatever the word was) and it seems a bit less... moon-y, feels more like a blue ball floating in the sky to me.

Flies with That Flies with That

hehe...I've gotten this asked before when I placed my order at fast food joints in Eastern Asia

DBuck-Eye responds:

Were the servers also visibly nervous?

domo arigato, mr roboto domo arigato, mr roboto

Bonsoir, Elliot

really diggin the color tones on this one. the lo-fi pixellation techniques coincide with that of the Genesis era, incidentally the same font used on the show and Sega.