Walter Joyce Walter Joyce

dude this is deep!! some reptilian NWO level sh*t!! great work. and thanks for using my music...wait wtf, this flash was made in 2007, but I recorded the track in 2011!! nonetheless, great flash lmao

Obama is A black Obama is A black

Not bad, I was expecting more racial humor. Obama is a Reptilian tho

TidBits 2 Photosynthesis TidBits 2 Photosynthesis

Great animation! Humorous, accurate, and concise enough for a middle school audience. Some nitpicking though which may not necessary for a middle school level but for clarification purposes all the same...you drew a sugar molecule as a hydrocarbon, when a sugar is comprised of oxygen as well (with the formula of CxH2xOx typically C6H12O6/glucose). you also drew water as a chain of hydrogen atoms. Technically and typically, the carbon dioxide doesn't split- the oxygen from water molecules bind and is then released by the plants as atmospheric O2. This was experimentally uncovered by Sam Ruben using oxygen isotopes as a tracer. At 1:00, I would include H20 going up into the plant and perhaps somewhere include the general equation for photosynthesis: CO2 + H2O => (catalyzed by energy from light) CHO + O2. great work overall.

normchipmunkIII responds:

The next time I cover something chemistry related, would you like to fact-check the script? I can cred it you.

Let's go see Handel Let's go see Handel

HAHAHA OH SHIT

middle of Handel suite

"This is boring can we leave"
"Shutup bitch this is my favorite part"

LMFAO

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

ah fuck

THat was fucking hilarious. I havent laughed this hard at a flash in a long time.

For the people who keep asking the song at the beginning it is Kaskade & Deadmau5 - "Move for Me".

Mr Money Bagz! Mr Money Bagz!

hahahahah

OH WOW that made me fucking lol once again. And I agree, after spyro 3 the series pretty much became shit. The voice actor for moneybags in 2 was much better than the one in 3 too, lol.

kanamomashouse responds:

lmao. activison fucking ruined spyro. they need to go and suck dick with their shitty ass games.

The Matrix :its for real The Matrix :its for real

oh yessss

why that was humorous while being quite epic and interesting at the same time too. GG.

Cyberen's Big Brain Tumor Cyberen's Big Brain Tumor

I just don't...

I just really don't see the point of these types of flashes? Well, good music tho, so you 3 stars. But put some more actual flash content in there!

Princess-Laucherella responds: