Mathsweeper Mathsweeper

friggin' sweet...especially the negative number mode

Insert Coin Insert Coin

Great game! I feel like eating a matzah ball

Foreskin Fusion Foreskin Fusion

#stoam

Pizzamakesgames responds:

STOAMKEE

Microbe Battle Microbe Battle

oh cool!! a microbiology game. funny models and animations, the death sound FX are hilarious...

given the sound and structures at the bottom, the "peanut butter background" is ciliated intestinal tissue, I take it?

Bobby Da Arrow Bobby Da Arrow

Did you know??
Bobby has no nipples

danishgoel responds:

You noticed XD

Lognes Island Lognes Island

make the full game mother f*cker

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

Easily one of the more astoundingly provocative and riveting flash games ever produced...in fact, I would rank it right up there with being one of the best 2-D RPGs ever made from top to bottom; it's what many SNES era RPGs wish they could have been. The game has it all, a gripping story, an absolutely beautiful, rememberable soundtrack, colorful graphics and environments, and a simple and fun gameplay concept hybridized with platform stylized ideas ideas with RPG characteristics while at the same time not being needlessly overcomplicated by a leveling up system. Each boss and enemy required some creative thinking in order to defeat. Also a good amount of side quest material- surprising and appreciated to see in a free flash game. There is room for some minor improvements- the game deserves more detailed graphics (character sprites could be given more distinguishable features, animated backgrounds), the controls could be tweaked a little (the jumping is too rigid- it would be nice to switch direction in the air, and increased sensitivity to latching to ladders would also be helpful) but overall the game is absolutely exceptional. Keep up the outstanding work guys, I eagerly anticipate the sequel.

Blade Rush Blade Rush

ugh, could easily be a 10/10 game. The lag is noticeable, and it's hard to position your landing when you go off screen. but the worse part is the lack of control that you have over the ninja's jump- especially after killing enemies. You also shouldn't be able to hug walls so easily.

Otherwise some really fun concepts with an easy learning-curve, music and graphics do the job, the but the art could use more colors.

Let's Go Jaywalking Let's Go Jaywalking

very enjoyable, but I don't understand why so many game developers insist on implementing a slow-motion mode at certain points. It can be a cool visual effect, but it ruins the momentum of the gameplay (there is no thrill to be had in dodging a string of cars) and diminishes the shock effect once you get hit by a car. Perhaps include a powerup that gives you the ability to see in a slow motion instead, so you can dodge cars easier. Either way, if the slow motion effect could be turned off you would receive higher marks from me. Other possible ideas for powerups: the ability to jump over cars, reverse the force (cars bounce off the ragdoll character), make the roads sleek so the cars swerve, for example. Otherwise, the game has a real simple but very fun mechanic. I think this is the first time I've seen 3-dimensional ragdoll physics (when you get hit by a car) incorporated in an overall two dimensional setting. The blood trails were designed really well too. And if it doesn't take up too much memory. I think it would be really cool if the ragdolls that aren't currently controlled had physics properties too (meaning if a ragdoll is hit by a car flies into another ragdoll in the sidewalk, that ragdoll is affected too)

Utopian Mining Utopian Mining

very neat game here...reminds me of the old QBASIC days :')

quaint relaxing pixel art, kevin macleod's music always impresses, simple but fun and addicting concept. The difficulty balance is weird, as the game progessively gets easier throughout. and its too easy to screw yourself over when first starting the game. Perhaps the game could be better if it was less linear (more varied job objectives and having the option of selecting multiple jobs at once) and some kind of randomization factor when you go underground to mine for materials. Maybe not though- more missions may make the game a repetitive bore, which you did a good job of avoiding. Overall it was a very enjoyable game.