All 44 art Reviews

Picnic Picnic

very good pixel work, great depth perception, great use of shades of blue, the people are drawn nicely and the trees mesh seamlessly into the sky. Personally I would have liked the moon to be smaller to make the environment feel more spacious.

TheOverGhoul responds:

Thanks!
Yeah, i don't really like the moon that much and i think you're right now that you mention it, personally, i feel like it lacks texture (Or whatever the word was) and it seems a bit less... moon-y, feels more like a blue ball floating in the sky to me.

Flies with That Flies with That

hehe...I've gotten this asked before when I placed my order at fast food joints in Eastern Asia

DBuck-Eye responds:

Were the servers also visibly nervous?

domo arigato, mr roboto domo arigato, mr roboto

Bonsoir, Elliot

really diggin the color tones on this one. the lo-fi pixellation techniques coincide with that of the Genesis era, incidentally the same font used on the show and Sega.

The Apple XXVIII: Effulgent Apple The Apple XXVIII: Effulgent Apple

Legend has it that in the beginning God said let there be apples. Thus, that apple, pictured here, was the source of light in the beginning, shining as bright as the sun. Ironically, God made an actual sun a few days later, LOL. He got frustrated at all this unnecessary work, took a few days off, and that's why we have weekends opposed to the originally intended one day (Sunday) of rest.

The Apple XXVII: Effervescent Apple The Apple XXVII: Effervescent Apple

is that the legendary Manzanita Sol?? Perhaps Jarritos?? If the Donald Trumple builds a wall, how will we be able to get this glorious soda?? Or perhaps it doesn't matter, as he will make soda great again?? All I know is, I can't get enough of this sh*t

The Apple XXVI: Chalkboard Apple The Apple XXVI: Chalkboard Apple

I like the line textures and patchy coloration on this one- looks authentic. you know what they say, an apple a day keeps the teachers in play. thank god for chalkboards, otherwise academia would be perpetually high off dry erase markers.

The Apple XXV: Robin Williams Apple The Apple XXV: Robin Williams Apple

his greatness still watches over us all in apple form

RIP

The Apple XXIV: Newman Apple The Apple XXIV: Newman Apple

where did Seinfeld's stash of granny smith appl- NEWMAN!

The Apple XXIII: Cyberdevil Apple The Apple XXIII: Cyberdevil Apple

Doomguy...seeing red. He can't look up or down because he's trapped inside an apple. It's also deprived him of oxygen, which explains his hallucinations of zombified soldiers with miniguns, fireball throwing centaurs, flaming skull shooting garbage bags, arachnid mechs with machine guns, and colossal upright humanoid beasts with rocket launchers for arms. Would make for a good video game...

SuperUltraAusterity responds:

I think you're on to something.

The Apple XXII: Big Apple in the Big Apple The Apple XXII: Big Apple in the Big Apple

So it is true! There are big apples in the Big Apple after all. *takes a bite* mmm, that was extra crisp, a real nice sweet, fancy almost honey like flavor with just a pinch of tartness.

SuperUltraAusterity responds: